- Are you suffering from a chronic health situation?
- Stress and anxiety depresses the immune system, but why?
- Do you feel hopeless or confused by conflicting health information or advice?
- What does it mean to “stay open”, or “go inward”?
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life introduces the basic concepts of health and wellness from the holistic perspective. After 13 years of researching alternative medicine healing modalities, self experimentation and much trial and error, this practical guide was written to help you flow with your Soul essence and live a wholly vibrant life.
The information available to you in, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, will help you:
- Manage stress (Mind-Body methods)
- Breathe more fully (Pranayama breathing)
- Establish a well-rounded and more informed health team of professionals
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life is inspiring, offering you:
- Suggestions and tips on natural and common sense ways of maneuvering through health issues.
- 50+ questions you can use (or modify) when you need to visit any health professionals, to get the best attention and care you deserve.
- Simple and practical advice you can incorporate into your daily routine, and others, that you can try before you head to a doctor’s office.
- Learn ideas and suggestions to relieve stress, and find the benefits of mental balance and clarity. Discover the benefits that daily physical and flexible actions bring. Gain a rich understanding of the many options available to you by way of alternative, complementary, and integrative medicine modalities.
Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life shines a light on the information you need to enhance your personal life and those members of your family whom you offer support and assistance.
Let’s make this easy, but yet, kind of old school.
Send $12.95 to me at PayPal.Me/SheilaMurrey and include your email address.
In return, I’ll send you four emails. This will include all of the PDF files for you to receive my brand new, 262 page, full color book that you can read on your computer or tablet. Yes, you can read it on your phone, but you’ll probably want to read it on a larger device since it’s so long, and has photos/images on the left side of each page.
The price may go up in the future, and certainly will be more for printed copies once I get those from our printer in Tampa.
This is the book I have been writing for 13 years that was completed 8/6/2018. The artful layout production was done by my husband, Richard Murrey, artist extraordinaire–He still works for NASA.
The book, Take It Upon Yourself to Live a Wholly Vibrant Life, should be ready for print sale and distribution by early October 2018.
Be the best version of who you want to be.
Information provided is for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe.
Follow on Twitter at: TakeOnYourself