I have been invited to many churches. And I’ve attended many different churches. Yet, I do not consider myself “religious.” For the one God I believe in, is my Creator, Source Energy, and this omniscience cannot be boxed in one religion. Omnipresence is larger, more vast and unending that any religion can describe or fully appreciate!
Religions, or labels of any kind, slow us down. They’re limiting.
There is a verse in the book of John, chapter 10 that says, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” I dwell often on that verse.
I believe in Jesus Christ and His teachings. Often, I find that I experience Jesus and His message, more profoundly than most people who label themselves as “Christians.” This is because His teachings “grow” me daily. The words attributed to Jesus “expand” me. Raise my vibration. Heighten my sense of “be-ing” alive. His teachings reveal a loving God. Thus, I’ve been able to shed the skin of religion.
We are all children of God–not the old man with the long white beard God– but rather an Ever-living, Limitless, Divine Intelligence, pulsating ENERGY that breathes and creates all life. And as God’s children, I believe we are all worthy. We all have merit.
Limitless God, Creator, Divine, Omni-everything is the only Source of our breath. Abundance is ours.
A leaf on a tree has the same nutrition flowing into it while it is growing on a tree, that the tree has. We are a but a branch of Source. Only when we attempt to cut ourselves off from Source do we wither.
The whole point of the Bible was to give us a way to live, a structure to follow, an essence of the Divine Holy Creator. Most of us need structure. Most of us are too scared to really live the fullness of the lives we came here to live. But too many people use the Bible (or they’re chosen Holy book) as a crutch, and never GROW up and through it. People want to judge others, but never cleanse themselves with the holy waters of the divine message.
People don’t want to follow biblical dietary laws. The Bible has instructions about what foods would benefit our human bodies. And yes, I know it’s really hard not to eat for a day. Jesus encouraged us to die to the flesh daily, which I’ve always thought meant to put off my fleshly desires, in order to become more righteous, but now I see this as a test of will, to abstain from food or other things for a time, in order to reveal our true nature.
Throughout history, many people have gone multiple days or weeks without food, and they lived through it. We’re just spoiled. We only live for comfort these days. We only want to satisfy our taste buds. If you can’t even skip a meal, skip your meat, or dairy, why would a LIMITLESS unbounded Omniscient God reveal ALL through you? Ye of little faith.
You’ve sat in churches and heard the milk of the message. Why? Because most preachers and pastors say that people just want the milk, and not the meat of it. Well, I don’t think many of us can even handle the milk! We’re biblically lactose intolerant!
So, yes, I’ve given up on organized religion. I’ve given up man-made sermons. Churches are run by limited people. And Creator Source (thank you infinitely!) has given me the key to knowing already–and it’s as close to me always as my breath.
Sure, I’ve studied the Bible, the Book of Mormon, Christ in You, and many other books about world religions and philosophies. Many profound. Many with aWEsOMe intelligence. But, I don’t think they are without error, since someone had to write each word. Inspired? Probably. And as a writer, I believe many of the things I’ve written were inspired too. Yet, I am not encouraging you to follow me.
I am encouraging you to study to show yourself approved and lean not to your own understanding. And open your mind a bit.
Breathe. Take a moment. Sit in quiet contemplation (meditation) without asking for ANYTHING. Detach from your surroundings. From your stuff. Both physically and emotionally. Just sit for awhile. Say “thank you.” Thank yourself. Thank Divine Presence. Be thankful you have a brain, a body, a working knowledge of the world. Be thankful for the cells of your body and that your Source Creator can and does fill all the space in and through each cell. God is there holding each cell in place, just as Omniscience holds all of the Universe in place. There is no place where God isn’t. There is NO such thing as empty space. You are never alone.
Often, when I come out of meditation, I am gifted with a phrase to think about. Sometimes, I tweet that phrase or message. Here are some:
- Two reasons “church” isn’t needed: 1) We are to study to show ourselves approved before God, and 2) Our body is our temple.
- Why is too big of a question to ask. We could never contain the answer. Ask yes or no questions, or to be “shown” how.
- Some people are just harder to love than others because of the filters, our own unique ways of perceiving them.
- You want freedom, God gave Free Will. Can you be responsible enough not to inflict pain on others?
- Meditate on this: God fills ALL Space. OM
- Imagine how ginormous God is. How could God be constrained by a name, much less one ideology?
- Once you give someone a gift, don’t even think about it again because if you do, if you judge what they did with it, then it wasn’t a gift.
- I don’t go to church. Why? Simply, I haven’t yet found a faith, much less a church, that could contain our LIMITLESS Creator Source — God.
- Thank you for every “bump” in the road.
- If you really knew that Limitless Divine Source Energy God Omniscient lived inside of YOU, filling all space, you would never hate yourself. You would KNOW that you are never alone.
- Don’t you find it humorous that as soon as you break free of one paradigm, you find yourself in another?
- YOU have the POWER in every moment to change your Mind. Focus on this. Human beings created All-Ah!
- Oh yeah, it’s okay. It really is. Because all that Free Will still fits inside a Limitless Divine order. Always. ALL-ways.
- Let’s keep our religious discourse so simple that a small child can understand. Creator Source God lives.
- God still creates. God still communicates. God still inspires. So, it stands to reason there will continue to be art created, words spoken, and books written, which are divinely inspired.
- Very simply, why do we limit God?
- Think about this: No hope is false. Hope is hope!
- Only go to a church, society, or group meeting that FEEDS and nurtures YOU. If it makes you feel bad because of gossip or hypocrisy–leave. Immediately!
- The way in which you vibrate, whether you’re feeling good or bad, has an immediate impact on every cell of your body. Your being is always vibrating, resonating to the environment / conditions that surround you. You have the choice to put yourself in the best conditions for yourself now.
- You and I are one imperfect being, who God Loves unconditionally! Conditions separate. Rules separate. Perfect love embraces, cherishes! Love unifies.
- At some point outside today, FEEL and acknowledge Omnipresence when the breeze blows over you. That’s a warm hug from our Creator.
- Deep, cavernous, and shallow in places – I live at the foot of God’s throne. Yes, even rocks, yeah, the very mountains… are ALIVE!
- Do you know why I say our Creator “Fills-All-Space”? Because God is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and Omniscient!
- Why were we made in God’s image? To reflect God in all we be, do, and have!
- Anytime I think, “me” I am in Ego. Anytime I allow God to flow through me, I am in Grace. Gratitude. Namaste.
- WE are to reflect God upon each other, as water reflects the sky.
- Unconditional love. Love without any conditions. We may not see ourselves or others the way God does, but we can try!
- You ARE only seeing PART of the picture – ever. God.
- Its simple really. Instead of “God made us in God’s image”, we see and make God to be like us, in our image. God is Energy, in All.
- When what you believe in hurts other people rather than helps, it’s not about God, it’s about you.
- Why were we made in God’s image? To reflect God in all we be, do, and have!
- We are each a leaf on God’s tree (Gaia), each with our own unique perspective.
- Most people have had God’s unconditional love, conditioned right out of them.
- Whenever I FEEL bad, sad, mad, etc. it is always because my perspective differs from God’s POV which, is ALL WAYS unconditional.
- Lonely, scared, or anxious? Be not afraid. You are never alone.
- Uh, that thing called unconditional love you want to think you believe in, means loving through any & all conditions!
- When you practice unconditional love, you’re not complaining. How peaceful would the world be if we all communicated when we’re happy?
- Even children know this truth, play only with those you feel good around. Walk away from those who break your toys.
- My gift to you, to all who are truth seekers. We Are All Connected.
- There is only one absolute in the Universe: everything vibrates.
- The paradox is: I change not, but I change everything. – God.
As I have previously written, God created us to show himself without ego. This came up again for me yesterday, as a new friend told me that EGO means “Edging God Out.” I love that! I love learning more ways to let go and relax my ego, and walk in and with God’s presence daily.
Ultimately, because people always want to limit, judge, label, quantify, and put everything within a structure–this is the reason for all faiths, religion, and dogmas, to provide us the structure and permission to walk in and with Divinity at all times. However, as we all know too well, some people take this to the extreme of thinking they ARE God, and use that to “lord it over” people or whole other cultures. That’s fanaticism.
So, you are invited to take God out of the box.
We Are All One. In that, there is not one of us who is better than another.
We Are All Connected by the very breath and energy of our omnipotent Limitless God. And in this way, we make a beautiful energetic tapestry that God can see, feel, and know. Ahh, such sacred beauty. Such balance. Such peace. Such astounding and unfathomable LOVE.
For further practice (to study to show thyself approved to God):
- Walk in gratitude daily
- Really LOOK at nature, sit with a flower or leaf for a while
- Read good books that nurture your soul and spirit
- Listen with mindful awareness
- Let go of attachments, let go of anything that doesn’t serve you
- Forgive, or better yet, don’t judge – Everything happens for a reason
- Watch for subtle clues and meaning–synchronicities
- There IS value in Everything